Re: Mailing list setup issue

From: "Chris Velevitch" <chris(dot)velevitch(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2006-04-27 07:22:09
Lists: pgsql-general

On 4/27/06, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:
> What do you mean? Do you mean a Reply-To: header added? If so, check out
> the help docs, but there is a 'set replyto' you can add that will have it
> added for your email address, without affecting everyone that doesn't want
> it ...

help docs? There are help documents on the mailing list system that
used by postgresql.org? The only help documents I can find is
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/ that only talks about postgresql.
Where do I find these mailing list help documents. I didn't anyone can
just go and change the postgresql.org mailing list software
configuration?

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group