Re: Mailing list setup issue

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: Chris Velevitch <chris(dot)velevitch(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2006-04-27 12:49:53
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 17:22:09 +1000,
Chris Velevitch <chris(dot)velevitch(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> On 4/27/06, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:
> > What do you mean? Do you mean a Reply-To: header added? If so, check out
> > the help docs, but there is a 'set replyto' you can add that will have it
> > added for your email address, without affecting everyone that doesn't want
> > it ...
>
> help docs? There are help documents on the mailing list system that
> used by postgresql.org? The only help documents I can find is
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/ that only talks about postgresql.
> Where do I find these mailing list help documents. I didn't anyone can
> just go and change the postgresql.org mailing list software
> configuration?

While this should be documented more obviously on the mailing list pages,
you can get documentation by sending email to the mailing list server.
(It would be nice if the nonchanging information were available as web pages -
hint hint.)
Send a message to majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org with a body of:
help
That will get you started.