DB engine developer needed

From: "Hristo Bojinov" <hristo(at)decru(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DB engine developer needed
Date: 2006-01-28 00:42:03
Lists: pgsql-jobs

************************

Our company is looking to hire an engineer who will be responsible for
embedded database implementation (fully proprietary implementation, or based
on a open-source database engine). Solid understanding of database
implementation is essential, as well as familiarity with the design of at
least one database engine like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc. Understanding
of filesystem and memory behavior of database engines will be important.
Please submit resumes to "talent-at-decru-dot-com".

This job is located in Redwood City, SF Bay Area. We are a small
organization that is expanding rapidly. We value every team member's
individual contribution, and we offer competitive salary and benefits.
Please read more at our website: www.decru.com.