PostgreSQL/Perl web application development position

From: End Point Corporation <jobs(at)endpoint(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL/Perl web application development position
Date: 2006-01-28 23:55:34
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Growing consulting company End Point Corporation seeks a strong Perl
programmer with PostgreSQL experience to develop web applications. We're
especially interested in individuals experienced with complex SQL queries,
PL/pgSQL or PL/Perl functions, constraints, rules, triggers, and views.
Web application development experience required. Exposure to the
Interchange application server is a plus, and willingness to learn it well
is a necessity.

Our developers interact directly with our clients via telephone and
email on a regular basis, so we require excellent verbal and written
communication skills. Good candidates pay attention to detail, are
careful with production systems, and code defensively to provide good
stability and maintainability of mission-critical systems.

This is a full-time salaried position. Employees work either at our
office in Manhattan, New York, or from home offices, and must live in
the 48 contiguous United States and be a U.S. citizen or permanent
resident allowed to work in the U.S.

Principals only, please. Apply by emailing jobs(at)endpoint(dot)com with
details about your experience. Thank you.

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation