get source table.field name from view's field

From: "Prime Ho" <ho(at)optimasoft(dot)com(dot)tw>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: get source table.field name from view's field
Date: 2002-11-08 05:17:52
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
Firstly , sorry about my poor english, I'll do my best to explain what I
want.
Actually, in most cases, We do query via view, in order to improve
the query speed, we'll create index in physical table field that is mapped
in view's where statement. So, I got an idea to store view statement in a
DataDictionay,
while I maintain the DataDictionary's sql statement, program will trigger a
function
to parse the sql statement, and create index in relative table field
automatically.
So, the problem is how to get the source table & field name for create
could it achieve by oid or postgresql already have function to do that?

Regards,
Ho.