Delete cascade for multi tables?

From: "Zhidian Du" <duzhidian(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Delete cascade for multi tables?
Date: 2002-11-08 05:36:55
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello,

I have several tables and one table is a reference table, all other tables
are master tablls of this reference table. One record in these master
tables have several records in the reference table.

I want to delete cascade when delete one record one reocrd in mater tables
and delete the releated records in the referecne table. How can I create
reference table?

Thanks.

Zhidian Du