Re: Source code for postgress 7.4?

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: amaneiro(at)cartolab(dot)es, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Source code for postgress 7.4?
Date: 2010-06-29 18:03:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010, Kevin Grittner wrote:

> I'm confused. Where is the "server repository" copy of JDBC? Does
> the "JDBC repository" contain any JDBC code which isn't in the
> server repository? Why do we have both? Why does the
> jdbc.postgresql.org site reference the tree which may be less up to
> date?

http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/

This is the main postgresql server CVS repository and prior to the 8.0
release it also housed the JDBC driver source code. It doesn't have any
8.0+ JDBC code, so the pgfoundry project is the official source for the
current code. For 7.3 and earlier both copies are identical. For 7.4 the
server repo has a couple of changes the pgfoundry repo does not.

Kris Jurka