Upgrade procedure for 9.0 with HS/SR ... ?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Upgrade procedure for 9.0 with HS/SR ... ?
Date: 2010-06-21 16:41:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

What is the recommended procedure for this?

For instance, normally I would do a dump, upgrade, reload, when dealing
with a single server, just to make sure all my system tables and such are
clean ... but, if I have HS/SR setup to a slave, what is the recommended
method of doing an upgrade?

This will be of more concern later, I imagine, when we're dealing with a
9.0 -> 9.1 upgrade ...

----
Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy(at)hub(dot)org http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ:7615664 MSN:scrappy(at)hub(dot)org