Re: Using Postgres as an alias

From: "Gabriele Bartolini" <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Andy Astor" <andy(dot)astor(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "Robert Bernier" <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Using Postgres as an alias
Date: 2007-09-26 12:16:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Andy,

I would like to clarify though that my opinions are generic, not thinking
of a name change whatsoever. Whether we will eventually change the name or
not, this process is good for PostgreSQL.

The real process of name change IMHO is another separate topic which
requires planning and time (maybe this is task 0 of that process). :)

Ciao,
Gabriele