Re: help for "quick search"

From: "M(at)rton Akos" <makos999(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Levente Torok <toroklev(at)gmail(dot)com>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: help for "quick search"
Date: 2009-03-13 04:04:12
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear Levente, Dave, List,

here are patches with only the sample code of quick search.
I did not attached any backtrace, because there are several points,
where the program can suffer from segfault at my quick search, exactly
operations with original Object browser. Please do a second search,
don't finish at the first and you can see the error.
Please take me a better solution for copying elements of original tree
or how i can resolve this problem with GUI.
I used these patches on the last repository.
Sorry for the unfitted wxTextCtrl at new floating window, but at first
i couldn't create it with ctlTree.

Thank for your help!

Regards,
Marton Akos

--
People seldom notice clothes, if you wear a big smile.
OLVASD: http://napirajz.hu

Attachment Content-Type Size
qsearch_patch.tgz application/x-gzip 2.1 KB