Re: [pgScript patch] Output + bug fix

From: Mickael Deloison <mdeloison(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgScript patch] Output + bug fix
Date: 2009-03-12 23:38:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

2009/3/10 Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>:
> Applied. I hand-merged the pgsParameterException stuff in with my
> existing patch instead of using yours directly, so feel free to point
> out any mistake I made there :-)

Hi,

You forgot to remove two characters (">>") in the exception message.
The atch that fixes that is attached to this email.

I re-ran every test (unit and integration) under Linux and Windows,
loaded each test file directly in pgAdmin. The only remaining thing to
fix is in this patch. So, after it has been applied, I think pgScript
will be ready for pgAdmin 1.10 beta 1.

Best regards,
Mickael

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgscript.patch application/octet-stream 621 bytes