Re: jdbc and nfs

From: "Christian Bourque" <christian(dot)bourque(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jdbc and nfs
Date: 2008-02-16 19:45:12
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Tom,

I think you were right, there is something in the home directory that
is conflicting!

I don't understand why jdbc would use something in the user's home
directory though...

Anyway the workaround I found was to not map the share directly under
the user's home account and now it works!

Thanks for your help!

Christian