Last Patch for pgAdmin Graphical Query Builder as GSOC Student.

From: "Luis Ochoa" <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Last Patch for pgAdmin Graphical Query Builder as GSOC Student.
Date: 2008-08-18 20:41:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi, everybody, this is my last patch for pgAdmin project as GSOC Student,
for the Graphical Query Builder add-on, but this not means will be the last
one, I just continue the development of this add-on and will contribute to
the projects in other ways like programming new features for GQB and other
things.

For this release of the patch: All major bugs fixed & some interface
improvements have been done, I only tested it on Linux Debian and Windows
Vista without any problem, but if any problems is raised just publish it
here and I'm going to fix it.

I include two urls one with the patch and other with the windows binary
version (need dlls instructions inside zip):

Last GSOC Patch as GSOC Student
http://rapidshare.com/files/138321308/gqbPatch.zip.html
Note: while patching .vcproj don't patch because that I add to zip, if don't
want to use this, just add two filters to pgadmin: gqb and include/gqb
adding related files to each folder.

Windows Binary
http://rapidshare.com/files/138320130/Binary.zip.html

Regards, Luis.