Re: Last Patch for pgAdmin Graphical Query Builder as GSOC Student.

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Luis Ochoa <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Last Patch for pgAdmin Graphical Query Builder as GSOC Student.
Date: 2008-08-19 07:21:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Luis Ochoa a écrit :
> Hi, everybody, this is my last patch for pgAdmin project as GSOC
> Student, for the Graphical Query Builder add-on, but this not means will
> be the last one, I just continue the development of this add-on and will
> contribute to the projects in other ways like programming new features
> for GQB and other things.

Great :)

> For this release of the patch: All major bugs fixed & some interface
> improvements have been done, I only tested it on Linux Debian and
> Windows Vista without any problem, but if any problems is raised just
> publish it here and I'm going to fix it.

This is an impressive work. I had no issue with the build process. I was
able to create a few queries on different databases without any issues.

One thing that bugs me is the "Set Value" window you get when you click
on a "+" button in the Columns Criteria tab. The text field is really
small, the OK button is on top instead of the bottom, resizing doesn't
work. This dialog is quite weird.

So far, I think that's the only work to do.

Congrats :)

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org