Typo with amtype = 's' in opr_sanity.sql

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Typo with amtype = 's' in opr_sanity.sql
Date: 2023-11-21 06:09:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

While rebasing a patch from 2016 related to sequence AMs (more about
that later), I've bumped on a mistake from 8586bf7ed888 in
opr_sanity.sql, as of:
+SELECT p1.oid, p1.amname, p2.oid, p2.proname
+FROM pg_am AS p1, pg_proc AS p2
+WHERE p2.oid = p1.amhandler AND p1.amtype = 's' AND

It seems to me that this has been copy-pasted on HEAD from the
sequence AM patch, but forgot to update amtype to 't'. While that's
maybe cosmetic, I think that this could lead to unexpected results, so
perhaps there is a point in doing a backpatch?

Thoughts?
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
opr-sanity-amtype.patch text/x-diff 1.2 KB