Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug

From: Matthias Apitz <guru(at)unixarea(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug
Date: 2021-07-28 16:58:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks to all hints about typos and bug. Attached is a corrected version
as PDF.

El día miércoles, julio 28, 2021 a las 11:38:22a. m. -0400, Alvaro Herrera escribió:

> I'm *not* going to get into this, because I know I'm capable of spending
> days on it. I would definitely look into using different font sizes and
> colors and make it much denser, for one thing.

I'm attaching as well the source for libreoffice calc, so you are free
to make a nicer version. Do not forget the final size in PDF as
7.5cm x 16cm.

Thanks

matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru(at)unixarea(dot)de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
Tear it down! Defund the Humboldt Forum!

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgreSQL-coffee-mug.ods application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet 16.4 KB
postgreSQL-coffee-mug.pdf application/pdf 27.7 KB