Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: "Georg H(dot)" <georg-h(at)silentrunner(dot)de>, Matthias Apitz <guru(at)unixarea(dot)de>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug
Date: 2021-07-28 15:38:22
Lists: pgsql-general

On 2021-Jul-28, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> On 7/28/21 8:01 AM, Georg H. wrote:

> To add to above:
>
> \set \s allone -> alone

Actually that's wrong, because \s prints history not variables. This
needs to read
\set alone ...

I'm *not* going to get into this, because I know I'm capable of spending
days on it. I would definitely look into using different font sizes and
colors and make it much denser, for one thing.

--
Álvaro Herrera PostgreSQL Developer — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/