Two bugs in the RPM specs?

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org
Subject: Two bugs in the RPM specs?
Date: 2021-03-01 04:24:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi all,
(CC Devrim)

I was looking at the RPM specs that are published here:
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git;a=summary

And I have noticed two things that look incorrect to me in a couple of
spec files. For example, take:
rpm/redhat/master/non-common/postgresql-14/main/postgresql-14.spec:
1) The libs package lists libpgfeutils.a, but shouldn't this static
library be part of the devel package instead?
2) hstore_plperl and jsonb_plperl are part of the contrib package, but
shouldn't they be part of the plperl package? My point is that this
is inconsistent with the transforms for PL/Python, where jsonb, ltree
and hstore are part of plpython3.

Thoughts?
--
Michael