Re: Small miscellaneous fixes

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Ranier Vilela <ranier(dot)vf(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Small miscellaneous fixes
Date: 2022-11-16 06:59:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Oct 04, 2022 at 08:23:16AM -0300, Ranier Vilela wrote:
> Both are correct, I missed the pqsignal calls.
>
> Attached patch to change this.

The change for pgbench is missing and this is only changing
pg_test_fsync. Switching to sig_atomic_t would be fine on non-WIN32
as these are used in signal handlers, but are we sure that this is
fine on WIN32 for pg_test_fsync where we rely on a separate thread to
control the timing of the alarm?
--
Michael