Re: Open source data modeling tools for PostgreSQL

From: Randolf Richardson <rr(at)8x(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Open source data modeling tools for PostgreSQL
Date: 2003-11-28 04:44:22
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-interfaces

[sNip]
>> Druid, The Database Manager
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/druid/
[sNip]
> I saw someone mention Druid on here a week or two ago, and thought I'd
> give it a go. All I can say is it's great!!! Who ever thought that my
> DBs would ever be documented correctly ;)
>
> Druid is one of the most useful tools I've used to date. Bar none!
[sNip]

I encourage you to get on the web site and make some feature
suggestions if you can think of any way to improve it (or at least just get
on the forum and let them know why you like it, just as you did here) -- the
developers there are very keen about all suggestions they get (I've made
quite a few so far, and they've already implemented some of them).

Since Druid has specific support for PostgreSQL, I think it would be
nice if it was included with the distribution as a "planning tool" (right
next to the "administration tools" that are included now).

--
Randolf Richardson - rr(at)8x(dot)ca
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Please do not eMail me directly when responding
to my postings in the newsgroups.