Re: Open source data modeling tools for PostgreSQL

From: Unihost Web Hosting <tony(at)unihost(dot)net>
To: Randolf Richardson <rr(at)8x(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Open source data modeling tools for PostgreSQL
Date: 2003-11-27 10:02:16
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-interfaces

I saw someone mention Druid on here a week or two ago, and thought I'd
give it a go. All I can say is it's great!!! Who ever thought that my
DBs would ever be documented correctly ;)

Druid is one of the most useful tools I've used to date. Bar none!

I use PGAdmin for all my administration needs.

Cheers

T.