Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Andrey Borodin <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Date: 2020-12-23 07:52:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 12:23:28PM +0500, Andrey Borodin wrote:
> Do I understand correctly that check-world tests on buildfarm 'make
> check-prepared-txns' and the problem is somewhere in my machines? Or
> something is actually broken\outdated?

The buildfarm code has no trace of check-prepared-txns. And, FWIW, I
see no failures at the top of REL9_6_STABLE. Do you mean that this
happens only with your patch? Or do you mean that you see failures
using the stable branch of upstream? I have not tested the former,
but the latter works fine on my end.
--
Michael