Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data

From: Andrey Borodin <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Date: 2020-12-23 07:23:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

> 21 дек. 2020 г., в 10:40, Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz> написал(а):
>
> Hmm. The approach taken by the patch looks to be back-patchable.
I was checking that patch\test works in supported branches and everything seems to be fine down to REL_10_STABLE.

But my machines (Ubuntu18 and MacOS) report several fails in isolation tests on REL9_6_20\REL9_6_STABLE. Particularly eval-plan-qual-trigger, drop-index-concurrently-1, and async-notify. I do not observe problems with regular isolation tests though.

Do I understand correctly that check-world tests on buildfarm 'make check-prepared-txns' and the problem is somewhere in my machines? Or something is actually broken\outdated?

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.