Re: Advanced PostgreSQL training

From: "John Tregea" <john(at)debraneys(dot)com>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Advanced PostgreSQL training
Date: 2008-04-03 23:23:41
Lists: sydpug

Hi,
I am trying to source some advanced PostgreSQL training here in Sydney. I am already using the product and am comfortable with general SQL commands but need to get into some advanced joins and data manipulation work. Could you recommend anyone that could provide a day or two of one on one training for me?
Regards
John Tregea
Technology Director
Debraneys