Re: ODBC problem - crypt..

From: Jamie Walker <jamie(at)sagaxis(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC problem - crypt..
Date: 2000-10-10 18:26:36
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

In article <19102(dot)971191714(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
writes
>Right now I don't think anyone is actively maintaining ODBC, but it
>badly needs someone to care for it. Any volunteers out there?
Does anyone know if it's possible to compile it using freely available
tools? I'm thinking the win32 cross-compiler, mingw32 or something. I do
have an old copy of VisualC++ (4.2), but try to avoid using it. Do I
need and ODBC driver SDK or something?

I don't know enough about ODBC to maintain the driver properly, but if I
can get it to build in a reasonable way, I'll take all the available
patches and make binaries available...
--
Jamie Walker "While there are no known bugs in it, it might
jamie(at)sagaxis(dot)co(dot)uk destroy your filesystems, eat your data and