RE: BUG #12824: Error during uninstall‏

From: Raul Cesar <raul_cnds(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: BUG #12824: Error during uninstall‏
Date: 2015-07-08 01:26:17
Lists: pgsql-bugs

> Subject: Re: [BUGS] BUG #12824: Error during uninstall‏
> To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org; raul_cnds(at)hotmail(dot)com
> From: pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com
> Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 18:12:52 -0700
>
> On 7/7/2015 4:45 PM, Raul Cesar wrote:
> > if I try to uninstall it I have this error message:
> > Element<value> can only contain alphanumeric or '_' characters, but its
> > current value is 'FrenchxxCOMMAxxxxSPxxCongoXXSPxx[DCR]'
> >
> > How can I unistall it manually?
>
> What is the 'it' you are trying to uninstall, on what platform
> (operating system) ?
>
> what step(s) did you take that gave you that error ?
>
> (please reply to the list, not to me directly, as I get all messages
> sent to this list, and others on the list may be of more help than I
> depending on your answers).
>

> --
> john r pierce, recycling bits in santa cruz
>

> --

I am trying to uninstall the PostgreSQL 9.0 on a Windows 8.1.I tried at the Control Pane > Uninstall Program and also in the C: > Program Files > PostgreSql > 9.0 > uninstall-postgresql(exe) When I choose Postgresql sometimes even load the question if I had some problem with it,but after couple seconds appears the error message
Raul