Re: Volunteer to build a configuration tool

From: david(at)lang(dot)hm
To: "Campbell, Lance" <lance(at)uiuc(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Volunteer to build a configuration tool
Date: 2007-06-18 23:09:34
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-performance

one thing to point out to people about this idea is that nothing says that
this page needs to be served via a webserver. If all the calculations are
done in javascript this could be a local file that you open with a
browser.

do any of the text-mode browsers implement javascript? if so then you have
an answer even for the deeply buried isolated headless servers.

David Lang