Re: ERROR: nodeRead: did not find '}' [x2]

From: Andrei Ivanov <andrei(dot)ivanov(at)ines(dot)ro>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: nodeRead: did not find '}' [x2]
Date: 2003-11-21 22:42:25
Lists: pgsql-general

I'd rather not downgrade glibc because of some bad experience with it...

Any way, I've installed the same version of postgresql on another computer
and copied the data directory the, and, surprise, no errors...

I've managed to dump my data, and now, off I go to update to postgres
7.4...

Thanks for your help, although this remains a mistery...