Re: Next meeting

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Philip Rhoades <phil(at)chu(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Next meeting
Date: 2004-09-28 05:13:14
Lists: sydpug

Hi Philip,

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Philip Rhoades wrote:

> Gavin,
>
> Sounds good.
>
> If no-one else is interested I could do quick summary of how our
> insurance company got into Linux (early) and PG a bit later.

You're up :-). If possible, focus more on the PG side of things.

> BTW - who paid for all the food last time?

Fujitsu kindly purchased the three plates of food but that was a one off
in recognition of it being an inaugural meeting, etc. If people would like
to do this each time, I'm sure we could get a fairly good spread for
<$5 per person.

> Regards,
>
> Phil.

Thanks,