Clay Shirky observation regarding MySQL

From: bill(at)wadley(dot)org
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Clay Shirky observation regarding MySQL
Date: 2005-02-28 19:46:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello!

Clay Shirky made a comment about MySQL that I thought the PostgreSQL
community should be aware of:

http://www.shirky.com/writings/situated_software.html

It's the section (mostly toward the bottom) entitled, "The Nature of
Programming, and the Curious Case of MySQL". The whole article is, as
normal, interesting and thought-provoking.

[Please, Shirky wrote this, not me; however, if he's thinking it, we should
know.]

B-)