Re: pgAdmin web site reaching one million hits in

From: "Serguei A(dot) Mokhov" <mokhov(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
To: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin web site reaching one million hits in
Date: 2004-01-20 14:31:24
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear Jean-Michel, Dave,

When I originally saw your message I was to "blame" Oleg and Teodor :)
Yet, indeed pgAdmin III seems to be quite popular in Russian, because I
got some number of "support"-requests in Russian :) So, I guess, I'd have
to translate the website and maintain existing translations more actively
:)

-s

--
Serguei A. Mokhov | /~\ The ASCII
Computer Science Department | \ / Ribbon Campaign