Advocacy page added to pgAdmin website

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Advocacy page added to pgAdmin website
Date: 2004-01-20 14:26:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear friends,

I added a short advocacy page on pgAdmin website. A proposal is available
from: http://developer.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/advocacy.php

The idea is to:
- register pgAdmin website on various free software community sites.
- try to contact the press (if you are bold enough).

In each country, we can dream to double the number of users...

Whenever you register a link to pgAdmin website, just contact us and we will
add the link on pgAdmin web site.

Several links have already been registered (I will add them tonight):
- Gborg:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgadmin3/projdisplay.php

- Freshmeat:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/pgadmin3/?topic_id=68