Re: Russian NLS update: pgscripts

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Serguei Mokhov <mokhov(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
Cc: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Russian NLS update: pgscripts
Date: 2003-08-25 19:39:58
Lists: pgsql-patches

Serguei Mokhov writes:

> This is a complete initial translation of pgscripts into Russian
> after discussion of some issues with Oleg.

Installed.

> When would be the last-last deadline to submit translation patches?
> RC? I plan to do quite a few revisions everywhere, but I'm not sure
> about how much time I can allocate for that.

We'll probably have some kind of string freeze in a few betas and last
translation updates at RC time. Translators that have been around for a
while and have shown to be responsive get flexibility. At this point, I
wouldn't be too stressed about catching up with every single message
change.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net