Russian NLS update: pgscripts

From: "Serguei Mokhov" <mokhov(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
To: "PostgreSQL Patches" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Russian NLS update: pgscripts
Date: 2003-08-25 16:42:31
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hello,

This is a complete initial translation of pgscripts into Russian
after discussion of some issues with Oleg.

When would be the last-last deadline to submit translation patches?
RC? I plan to do quite a few revisions everywhere, but I'm not sure
about how much time I can allocate for that.

Thank you,

-s

pgscripts-ru.po.gz

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgscripts-ru.po.gz application/x-gzip 5.1 KB