Re: Projects moved to gborg

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Projects moved to gborg
Date: 2002-09-01 22:00:51
Lists: pgsql-docs

Bruce Momjian writes:

> Has anyone figured out how we are going to handle the SGML documentation
> of projects moved to gborg?

What's the list of affected projects?

Some documentation, such as PgAccess and ODBC wasn't very up-to-speed
anyway and could probably be eliminated altogether. For libpq++ we just
copy a few files to set up the required build environment. (We're going
to have to do that anyway -- how does libpq++ manage the shared library
build right now?)

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net