Re: Projects moved to gborg

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Projects moved to gborg
Date: 2002-09-01 20:23:40
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Sun, 1 Sep 2002, Chris Ryan wrote:

> I'm not sure if I know exactly what you are looking for here? As it
> stands now project admins can maintain html pages for their project
> called genpages. This could be something that could be used. Let me
> know what it is you would like to be able to do and I'll see what I can
> come up with.

Well, probably the best example right now is libpqpp project ... I believe
Bruce has extracted the documentation for those from the core pgsql
distribution and put them onto the gborg project ... what he's looking at
is being able to take those docs and generating html from them, so that
docs can stay in sgml format ...

*but* ... Bruce, didn't someone mention recently that SGML is fading away
in favor of XML?