Re: populating db with PHP

From: "scott(dot)marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>
To: "David C(dot) Brown" <dbrown(at)centennialwines(dot)com>
Cc: <beckerba(at)pacbell(dot)net>, <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: populating db with PHP
Date: 2003-01-30 23:03:47
Lists: pgsql-php

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, David C. Brown wrote:

> php.net and phpbuilder.com are your best bets. php.net is the best php
> resource I've found. Personal I use it and #php IRC channels.

Oh, and by the way, PHPBuilder.com should be considered one of our great
wins, http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/tim20001112.php3. While
Sourceforge has been forced from pgsql to db2 (with a resultant drop in
any usefulness of a search query.) phpbuilder is still running on pgsql
and doing quite nicely.