Re: contrib/dbmirror

From: Steven Singer <ssinger(at)navtechinc(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: contrib/dbmirror
Date: 2002-10-18 17:50:27
Lists: pgsql-patches

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Tom Lane wrote:

> I think the ideal solution would be for the dbmirror author(s) to agree
> to relicense it as BSD. If no go, then push it over to gborg.
>
> regards, tom lane

I'm wiling to talk to some people here at Navtech about relicensing
dbmirror as BSD but, if its going to be moved to gborg anyway in 7.4 then
my preference would be to not relicense it.

If its going to stay in contrib for the forseable future(at least until
the postgres-r replication stuff is ready) then there's a good chance I
can arrange for it to be relicensed.

--
Steven Singer ssinger(at)navtechinc(dot)com
Aircraft Performance Systems Phone: 519-747-1170 ext 282