Re: Optimizing queries

From: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>
To: Work <sbhatt(at)installs(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Optimizing queries
Date: 2002-06-21 20:28:30
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-php

Are you sure you can't use inner / outer joins or unions to make this one
big query?

If you'll post a bit of your php code and your table design, we might be
able to make some suggestions.

--
"Force has no place where there is need of skill.", "Haste in every
business brings failures.", "This is the bitterest pain among men, to have