Re: Website, mailing list

From: John Summerfield <pgtest(at)os2(dot)ami(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: John Summerfield <pgtest(at)os2(dot)ami(dot)com(dot)au>, PostgreSQL Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2001-09-20 23:02:36
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Tom Lane wrote:

> John Summerfield <pgtest(at)os2(dot)ami(dot)com(dot)au> writes:
> > I asked for help. Majordomo doesn't understand that either.
>
> What did you do exactly? The following message brought back a help
> response for me:

I get response like this

**** Illegal command!

No valid commands processed.

when I send commands according to the instructions at http://developer.postgresql.org/subunsub.php
I.E.

NOTE: We recently upgraded to Majordomo2. This is the new procedure for getting on and off the lists.

To subscribe to or unsubscribe from any of the lists below, send a message to XXXXXXX-request(at)postgresql(dot)org (with XXXXXXX being the name of the list as shown below) and in the body of the message put:

subscribe
or
unsubscribe

If you hate getting many mail messages per day then when you subscribe as shown above, add the following on the next line: