Bug #464: To uKanjiv

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug #464: To uKanjiv
Date: 2001-09-21 01:09:38
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Tadanori Yokoyama (ty_ace(at)post(dot)sannet(dot)ne(dot)jp) reports a bug with a severity of 3

Short Description
To uKanjiv

Long Description
Hello? I'm Tadanori Yokoyama live in Japan. The letter is first letter to you that I wrote.I found a bugg in PostgreSQL.
If such a bugg report has sent you and you already has answerd and written about this bugg in paper,Please teach me the paper written answer to this bugg. Othewise Please teach me the paper written anser to this bugg.
I write about a bugg that I found;
I tryed to convert text file to PostgreSQL so I used copy command in Psql.
Then I successed convert,but the word "\bh" was broken in PostgreSQL.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report