Re: 7.2b1 ...

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.2b1 ...
Date: 2001-10-28 12:31:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Lamar Owen writes:

> Attempting to build an initial RPMset here.... Will upload when I get a good
> build -- although I may have to release without the contrib tree packaged,
> due to build errors.

Did you get all the patches I sent you? These should have the contrib
tree covered. If you plan to release the "initial" RPM set without
anything remotely similar to those patches you'll probably run into a
boatload of problems.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net http://funkturm.homeip.net/~peter