Re: [current] readline breakage

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Jason Tishler <Jason(dot)Tishler(at)dothill(dot)com>
Cc: Alex Pilosov <alex(at)pilosoft(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [current] readline breakage
Date: 2001-06-20 18:42:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have checked this in:

*** tab-complete.c 2001/06/11 22:12:48 1.33
--- tab-complete.c 2001/06/20 18:37:09
***************
*** 62,67 ****
--- 62,70 ----

#ifdef HAVE_RL_FILENAME_COMPLETION_FUNCTION
#define filename_completion_function rl_filename_completion_function
+ #else
+ /* missing in some header files */
+ extern char *filename_completion_function();
#endif

#ifdef HAVE_RL_COMPLETION_MATCHES

I hope it still works for both of you. ;-)

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net http://funkturm.homeip.net/~peter