Perl DBI documentation

From: "Brett W(dot) McCoy" <bmccoy(at)chapelperilous(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Perl DBI documentation
Date: 2001-04-18 03:34:08
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I was looking through the docs for PostgreSQL and it suddenly struck me
that there is no reference for any of the Perl interfaces, neither the
native Pg module or DBD::Pg. Is there a reason for this? Surely, at
least DBI should be mentioned along with ODBC and JDBC!

-- Brett
http://www.chapelperilous.net/btfwk/
Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself.