Re: [HACKERS] Oft Ask: How to contribute to PostgreSQL?

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, jeff(at)pgsql(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Oft Ask: How to contribute to PostgreSQL?
Date: 2000-06-02 23:47:53
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

I'd like to add

1 1/2: Writing documentation. More, better, and clearer documentation is
always welcome and takes little special skill to make. If you find that
the documentation is not clear about a topic or you just figured out
something that is not documented at all, please write up something and
contribute it. Submissions are not required to be in DocBook format --
plain text is enough. The mailing list for documentation work is
pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)

--
Peter Eisentraut Sernanders väg 10:115
peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net 75262 Uppsala