Postgres 7.0.X and arrow keys

From: Antti Linno <alligator(at)all(dot)ee>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres 7.0.X and arrow keys
Date: 2000-11-21 07:29:43
Lists: pgsql-sql

Morning.
I installed new Mandrake 7.2 and was eager to try new postgres. So I
installed it and used pgsql. What surprised me was that the arrow keys
wouldn't work anymore as history, instead I get those ascii codes.

I was wondering is it the matter of configuration or is it a new feature
that one has to live with?

Btw, sorry to post it here, but I'm too lazy to order a new list just for
this question.

Greetings,
Antti