convert Postgres script to SQL Server script?

From: Matthew Hixson <hixson(at)poindextrose(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: convert Postgres script to SQL Server script?
Date: 2002-02-28 20:28:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Okay, I apologize in advance for asking this here, but I really have
looked around and haven't been able to find anything.
I'm looking for a script that can take a postgres sql script and convert
it into a MS SQL Server script. What I have is a script with 'create
table...' and 'create sequence...' commands and I would like to have some
script that can convert it to the equivalent commands to create the same
schema in SQL server. Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way? Is there
a better way to do this?
My development system is Postgres, but the application will need to be
deployed on SQL Server.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-M@