JDBC Driver

From: Leonardo Bitsch <dado(at)lcmi(dot)ufsc(dot)br>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC Driver
Date: 2001-11-01 08:59:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi!
I'm having problems with the Jdbc driver. My PostgreSQL version is 7.1 and
the JDK is 1.2.2 (Java2). I have already download the driver but it
doesn't run under Java2 and PostgreSQL 7.1 (java.sql.SQLException: No
suitable driver). What can I do? Thanks a lot...

Leonardo

Leonardo Bitsch
Graduao em Engenharia de Controle e Automao Industrial
Laboratrio de Controle e Microinformtica - LCMI
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina - UFSC
Florianpolis - SC