Apache::Session in PostgreSQL

From: Victor Manuel Jaquez Leal <ceyusa(at)linux1(dot)coral(dot)com(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Apache::Session in PostgreSQL
Date: 2000-03-31 18:21:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

I want to use the Apache::Session perl module in my WebApps, but when I
try to insert the session tuple, the Postgres can't handle the string and
abort the operation.

I made a dump for the SQL instruction generated by the module, it use the
Storable module to generate a "storable" string from the variables, but
this string has '\00', '\02', '\v' chars, and I thing that they are the
chars that trigger the exception...

There are any patch for the module for this?

I really don't like MySQL, but it can handle this "storable" strings....
8-(

Thnx

Ceyusa