Re: More JDBC questions in PG6.3

From: Peter T Mount <pmount(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Schlough, Mark" <Mark(dot)Schlough(at)nmb(dot)norwest(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: More JDBC questions in PG6.3
Date: 1998-03-11 19:28:54
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, Schlough, Mark wrote:

> Does anyone have an example of how this feature works? I'm
> still reasonably new to JDBC and I want to get this working
> properly. I'm at a loss of how to implement the driver
> differently than I already have. Any and all help is
> appreciated.
>
> Basically I am trying to get the ResultSetMetaData to work.
> (See the code snippet below)
>
> [Please CC your reply to mtschlou(at)cloudnet(dot)com]

Actually I've found it, there was a small bug in postgresql.Field where
the type name wasn't getting stored (hence the null). I'm building a small
patch for this and another fix which will be posted tonight.

--
Peter T Mount petermount(at)earthling(dot)net or pmount(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk
Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder